0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2018 3:49 PM by forest knutsen

Error when on disconnect

forest knutsen

Error when on disconnect with the ArcFM8 tool.

When I try disconnect a feeder in ArcFM8 it does not complete the disconnect. I see the following error in the windows event viewer:

ArcFM Disconnect error

2018-06-06 15:37:11,555 [1] ERROR Miner.Desktop.FeederManager.Commands.DisconnectCommand [(null)] - Unable to perform %A Disconnect System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80041538): Underlying DBMS error [ARCFM8.Switch] at ESRI.ArcGIS.Geodatabase.IGeometricNetwork.SearchForNetworkFeature(IPoint Location, esriFeatureType Type) at Miner.Geodatabase.FeederManager.Utility.GetCoincidentFeatures(IEnumerable`1 points, IGeometricNetwork network) at Miner.Geodatabase.FeederManager.Utility.GetCoincidentFeatures(IFeature feature, IGeometricNetwork network) at Miner.Geodatabase.Edit.Disconnect.FlagIslandsAfterFeatureDisconnected(IFeature feature, IMMElectricTraceSettings traceSettings) at Miner.Geodatabase.Edit.Disconnect.DisconnectElectricFeature(IFeature feature, INetworkFeature networkFeature) at Miner.Geodatabase.Edit.Disconnect.DisconnectFeature(IFeature electricOrGasFeature) at Miner.Desktop.FeederManager.Commands.DisconnectCommand.OnClick() {log4net:HostName=xxx, log4net:UserName=xxx, LoggingAssemblyFileVersion=10.21.40.4236, log4net:Identity=}

Other warning

2018-06-06 15:35:37,829 [1] WARN Miner.Geodatabase.AutoUpdaters.AutoSegmentSplit [(null)] - MISSING RESOURCE (AutoUpdaters.FailedToExecuteAU ArcFM Segment Split) in Miner.Geodatabase.Resources._MinerResource {log4net:HostName=xxx, log4net:UserName=xxx, LoggingAssemblyFileVersion=10.21.40.4236, log4net:Identity=}

I am thinking that the problem may be related to oracle privileges on the switch table? But so far I cannot find the issue...

We are on ArcFM10.2.1d

Other suggestions on how I can identify the source of the problem?