5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2017 11:59 AM by Besrat Ayalew

Connection Error

Slaton McCauley

I am new to ArcFM so am toddling. I have established a new user in SQL Server but get the following error message when trying to test the user connection to the database:

- Failed -

mmPxLogin.dll::modCommon.AccessOk

mmPxLogin.dll::modCommon.VersionOk

The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'MM_PX_DB_VERSION', database 'sde', schema 'process'.

Error at line: 215 - Build: 10.20.265

Error at line: 244 - Build: 10.20.265

Can anyone please point me in the direction of my next step?

• Re: Connection Error
          Hannah Moyer

Hi Staton,

It looks like your new user needs to be set up in the process framework.  You can log in to the Process Framework Admin tool from the Start menu.  All Programs > ArcFM Solution > Process Framework > Administration > Process Framework Administration Tool

_Start_menu.png

Log in as Process, then add and define roles for your new user on the Users tab.

Slaton McCauley

Thank you so much for your response Hannah! I think I accidentally responded to myself the first time.

I did not know to do that, so it was definitely helpful on that front. Doing so didn't change anything, however.

I am still receiving the same error with the user login I am trying to establish:

- Failed -

mmPxLogin.dll::modCommon.AccessOk

mmPxLogin.dll::modCommon.VersionOk

The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'MM_PX_DB_VERSION', database 'sde', schema 'process'.

Error at line: 215 - Build: 10.20.265

Error at line: 244 - Build: 10.20.265

Is there a follow up process I should execute in order to commit those changes to the database?

Slaton McCauley

Thank you so much for your response Hannah!

I did not know to do that, so it was definitely helpful on that front. Doing so didn't change anything, however. Is there a follow up process I should execute in order to commit those changes to the database?