I'm not sure if I know of any ArcFM tool that does mass updates on related tables...but you could just use out of the box Esri for this:
- Select all the features that need to have their related records updated.
- Open up the attribute table view and chose to "show selected records" button on the bottom
- At the top of the attribute table, click on this button: and choose to relationship to the cable records.
- ArcMap will automatically open up a new tab in the attribute table viewer showing you just the related records for your selected features (click on the "show selected records" button on the bottom) if you want to be sure.
- Right click on the column header that needs updating and choose "Field Calculator"
- Write the SQL query to update the record to the value you need and click OK
- This will only update the records you have selected.
- After that is done, do whatever you usually do to save/reconcile/post your version.
The "Related Tables" button in the "Attribute Table" is one that I have missed and never used.
Just what I needed!
Thank you, Dale
The first time I was shown that button, I was like "Why has no one ever pointed that out before??!"
Glad it worked out!