1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 5, 2017 7:16 AM by Julie Roebotham

Query mobile designer for EDM values related to a CU

Julie Roebotham

so I understand how site conditions are setup, but when I create a design and edit the extended data of a CU, where is this (or is this) stored in the mobile database? For example, if I wanted to query my design for all CU's with a specific site condition is there a way to do this in the workflowmanager database? or even in the backdrop? I know the information is stored in the XML, but wondering if it is also kept in the tables like the rest of the CU and WL information associated with a design ID.

• Re: Query mobile designer for EDM values related to a CU
          Julie Roebotham

IF anyone is interested its all in the MM_WMS_CU_COST_FACTOR table. but you have to query the CU_ID of this table using the ID (not the CU_LIBRARY_ID) from the MM_WMS_COMPATBILE_UNIT table. the default for every site condition for a cu is written to MM_WMS_CU_COST_FACTOR, an if any of those defaults are edited to another value it will also be written. You have to query the CU_ID and look for the exact FACTOR_ID you need (which is the ID from the MM_WMS_COST_FACTOR table for that TYPE_ID)

easy!