4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2016 10:57 AM by Tim Szekely

Two Point Trace API

Krantikumar Yadav

Hi All,

I am working on Fiber Manager (ArcFM 10.2.1a), and I am looking for 'Two Point Trace' API to automate tracing and meet the requirements. But I am unable to find any API on 'ArcFM Solution Center' for this. After installing the ArcFM SDK (ArcFM_SDK_102_265) in local machine then also I am not getting any samples or any public API interface to work on it.

Can anybody help in this regard with any sample or API.

Thanks and Regards,

Krantikumar

• Re: Two Point Trace API
          Tim Szekely

Hello Krantikumar,

Unfortunately, the API for the "Possible Paths/Two Point Trace" is not publicly exposed in the Fiber Manager libraries, so with the product in it's current distribution it is not possible to extend or utilize this class. 

If this is something you would like to see added to the product, you can suggest this by creating an "Idea" document in the Fiber Manager space in exchange.  This will give visibility to the request to both the product managers for Fiber Manager, and to other users as well, who can also rate the idea as something to include in a future release.

Regards,

Tim

Krantikumar Yadav

Hi Tim,

Is there any way that I can get the hold on results that are generated by OTTB Possible Paths after trace?

Thanks and Regards,

Kranti

Tim Szekely

Hello Kranti,

Unfortunately the answer is no, the results are only available in the "Results" tab of the Possible Paths tool for now.  To export these somehow would take a modification of the product - if this is something you think would add value to the Fiber Manager product, I would recommend you add this as an idea post to the Fiber Manager place, for others to vote for this idea as well.

Tim

Krantikumar Yadav

Hi Tim,

Thanks for an information. Will share this as an idea in the Fiber Manager space in exchange.

Regards,

Krantikumar