3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 30, 2015 10:24 AM by Matthew St. John

Upgrade combination of ArcFM 10.2.1 & ArcGIS 10.2.2

Hello Pankaj Pedram - I am moving your questions about an upgrade from our email thread into exchange, to facilitate a response: 

I need a help regarding ArcFM upgrade. Currently our organization is using ArcFM 10.1 and ArcGIS 10.1 and planning to migrate to ArcFM 10.2 and ArcGIS 10.2.2. I have gone through the FAQ page regarding support for ESRI's Utility and Telecom release of ArcGIS desktop, which was related to compatibility of ArcFM 10.2.1 and ArcGIS 10.2.1. Since we are planning to configure ArcFM 10.2 and ArcGIS 10.2.2, will this combination will have support and is this combination compatible?

You may have already reviewed the information included about GIS - Supported Versions - 10.2 - 10.2.1 ArcFM Desktop, Designer, Designer Express, Network Adapter, Fiber Manager, Conduit Manager, and License Manager  Our support team keeps this information current for each of our releases.  I am posting this question in our GIS Support space and also using the @mention functionality to bring in Matthew St. John and Jason Sharp to comment on the specific combination of ArcFM 10.2.1 and ArcGIS 10.2.2 that you're asking about.  (more on exchange Help - How-To - Use an At Mention)