2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2015 10:13 AM by mattd

ArcFM Exports in C#

Jeremiah Martin

Hello,

I am trying to export the ArcFM configurations through C# and I keep getting an exception that may be a code or SDK issue.

All of the exports are working correctly except for the ArcFM Properties: "MMGxXMLImportExporterImpl.mmFieldInfoIE"  and occurs when I attempt the following:

var outputElement = gxExporter.Export(element);

where my element is type IDataset and my gxExporter is of type IMMXMLImportExport2.

Here is the error I get:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException was caught

Message=MMFieldInfoIE.IMMXMLImportExport2_Export

MMFieldInfoIE.IMMXMLImportExport2_Export

ActiveX component can't create objectMM GXMLImport Exporters

Error at line: 64 - Build: 10.21.1102MM GXMLImport Exporters

Error at line: 132 - Build: 10.21.1102

Source=mmGeodatabaseUtils

ErrorCode=-2146827859

StackTrace:

at mmDesktop.IMMXMLImportExport2.Export(IDataset pDataset)

at PGEArcFmImportExport.ArcFmImportExport.ExportDataset(IDataset element, IMMXMLImportExport2 gxExporter, IXMLDOMDocument document) in C:\Users\E03393\Desktop\PGEArcFMImportExport\PGEArcFmImportExport.cs:line 158

at PGEArcFmImportExport.ArcFmImportExport.ExportDataset(IDataset element, IMMXMLImportExport2 gxExporter, IXMLDOMDocument document) in C:\Users\E03393\Desktop\PGEArcFMImportExport\PGEArcFmImportExport.cs:line 176

at PGEArcFmImportExport.ArcFmImportExport.ExportGxXml(IDataset element, String exporter, String outputFile) in C:\Users\E03393\Desktop\PGEArcFMImportExport\PGEArcFmImportExport.cs:line 205

InnerException:

Note: I have tried this on the minerville sample data, a custom file geodatabase, and an sde oracle database and get the same error.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Jeremiah Martin