3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2015 10:13 AM by Juul Dijkstra

Download conduit manager version 10.1

chua poh yong

hi, can i check with you how to download conduit manager version 10.1 onto my machine

• Re: Download conduit manager version 10.1
          Juul Dijkstra

Hi chua poh yong,

The download can be obtained here: GIS Downloads

• Select the appropriate version drop-down that you are licenced for "10.1", and product "ArcFM Desktop (which includes Conduit Manager)".

Let me know if you run into any difficulties.

- Juul

chua poh yong

Hi Juul

Please advise the following :-

1. I had download ArcFm solution for desktop10.1  into my machine. how to check the conduit manager is installed in the machine ?

2. When I try to open ArcGIS map , ArcFM message pop out say " Please ensure the VBA extension for ArcMap is installed and licensed to use ArcFm'

Please advise on the licensing to ArcFM

3. Can we use same license for 2 machines for ArcFm software for concurrent user?

Poh Yong

Juul Dijkstra

Hi Poh Yong,

1:

You can check if Conduit Manager is installed in the Windows Programs and Features, while choosing the "Change" option of ArcFM. A red "X" means that is not installed.

Check.PNG

Or, when you are in ArcMap, check for the Conduit Manager toolbars being present.

CM.PNG

2:

The VBA Extension is a separate Esri installer that should be available from your Esri customer portal. This extension also requires a separate license, however this extension and its license are at no cost. Please see this document here in regards to more information: Installing ArcGIS Desktop, or you can contact Esri for more details or concerns. This extension is required while using ArcFM.

VBA.PNG

3:

If your license file has 2 seats available it can be used for two different machines simultaneously, if both machines are pointing to the same license server. (concurrent). If you only have 1 seat, the license can only be consumed by 1 machine at a given time.

Hope this helps,

Juul