4 Replies Latest reply on May 12, 2014 5:51 PM by David Miller

ArcFM Server 10.2.1

Lokesh Addagada

Hi

Any ideas about getting High Warning messages while analysing map, if you have arcfm objects is a known behaviour or is it a bug some thing to worry about.

20019: Layer is being published with custom class extension warning message saying that some of the functionality is not available and talking about register the class extensions using ESRIRegasm.

what are the downstream impacts of  having those warnings in map and publish as ArcFMMapServer capabilities enabled for the service. Does they cause any performance impacts, tracing...

regards,

lokesh

• Re: ArcFM Server 10.2.1
          David Miller

It's known behavior, as any feature class converted to ArcFM objects is now a custom object class in Esri's eyes.  Since you are trying to use ArcFM Server, it should be fine.  If you were publishing to a regular ArcServer with no ArcFM Server installed, you would need to install the ArcFM 64-bit Object Reader.

I'll just crost-post my answer to this from another thread for the sake of thoroughness.

Lokesh Addagada

Hi david,

Can we expect that the warning messages go away, if we install ArcFM Object Reader 64 bit.

Currently, I have ArcFM Solution Desktop 10.2.1 and ArcFm Server 10.2.1 along whith ESRI desktop and server v 10.2.1 installed with all the patches on my arc server. I have also installed ArcFM Object Reader 64 bit version on the same server. But still the warning messages appear. Does this mean that there is no way to get rid of those warning messages.

Regards,

Lokesh

David Miller

Lokesh,

You're correct:  there is no way to rid yourself of those warning messages.  The map analyzer is an Esri tool and it is just checking for the existence of non-Esri objects and other potential problems.  The tool can't check the ArcServer to see if you have an object reader is there, nor does it know what to look for.  You will get similar errors if you use custom fonts.

You can ignore the errors.