No Security related items in firmware release(s) for June 2017.
There is nothing regarding specific CVE’s but we have added several enhancements which can make security a little easier.
- Firewall rules configuration file editor from the GUI added.
- Added support for sending command log entries to a Syslog server using UDP over RFC 3164 protocol specifications.
- Add Check IED Configuration function to SEL protocol. Periodically checks SEL IED for config changes and has several points which can be mapped via SCADA to indicate if a change happened and when the last scan occurred, etc.
- Configuration Change Accumulator added to allow tracking of changes. When a config change in the RTU occurs, this accumulator increments and can be sent back to the control center. Good for Auditing purposes.
Not necessarily security related, but nice for troubleshooting.
- PCAP Ethernet traffic captures can be started, stopped, and downloaded from the GUI.