Geodatabase Replication 10.2.1d Release Contents
Geodatabase Replication allows you to quickly synchronize a personal geodatabase or file geodatabase. Directory or Process Framework databases can also be synchronized with directories on the enterprise.
There is no new Geodatabase Replication functionality in the 10.2.1d release of ArcFM Solution. Geodatabase Replication 10.2.1d is provided for compatibility with the 10.2.1d suite.
Geodatabase Replication 10.2.1d contains the following bug fixes:
- There were no bug fixes made for this product in this release.
All upgrade information is available here.
The Geodatabase Replication Client is automatically upgraded when you upgrade ArcFM Desktop, ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Engine, or ArcFM Engine Runtime.
Perform the following steps, in sequence, to install Geodatabase Replication Web or Geodatabase Replication Server:
- Navigate to GIS Downloads.
- Double-click the Microsoft installer file for the product you want to install.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Mobile - Set Server OID can fail when running on a PGDB in ArcCatalog. As an alternative, use the command line version of the Set Server OID tool. More information is available in the ArcFM Desktop Configuration guide. (MM51742)
- Geodatabase Replication - Update XML is generated with points before lines, resulting in missing points. (MM48383)
- Compress Geodatabase - We don't support setting the parameter 'Compress File Geodatabase' in General Settings. This is off by default. Note that it calls an Esri tool that often fails, and it also doesn't help with bandwidth, so there is no important reason to support it. This configuration hasn't been supported since at least 10.1, but it has only now recently been added to the ReadMe. (CLS-58761 - closed bug with this same information)
- Help - Our context sensitive help opens two tabs in a web browser. (Esri BUG-000096609)
Schneider Electric no longer ships static help files with each software release. All ArcFM Using and Configuration guides are available in the ArcFM Solution Resource Center. The guides are updated on a regular basis. You can view this information before installing the latest release.