Geodatabase Manager 10.2.1d Release Contents
The ArcFM Geodatabase Manager enables administrators to automate reconcile and post processes on versioned geodatabases, streamlining database size and maximizing performance.
There is no new Geodatabase Manager functionality in the 10.2.1d release of ArcFM Solution.
Geodatabase Manager 10.2.1d contains the following bug fixes:
- CLS-58253 - GDBM Threshold uses WorkingSet64 instead of the far more accurate VirtualMemorySize64 property.
- CLS-58665 - Geodatabase Manager posts designs for which it cannot load the design XML.
- CLS-61770 - GDBM throwing AccessViolationExceptions across multiple customer sites.
- CLS-62815 - Patch Bug - GDBM posts even when feeder sync fails to load.
All upgrade information is available here.
Perform the following steps, in sequence, to install Geodatabase Manager:
- Navigate to GIS Downloads.
- Double-click the Microsoft installer file for this product.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Help - Our context sensitive help opens two tabs in a web browser. (Esri BUG-000096609)
Schneider Electric no longer ships static help files with each software release. All ArcFM Using and Configuration guides are available in the ArcFM Solution Resource Center. The guides are updated on a regular basis. You can view this information before installing the latest release.