Please note: This tool is free to use but unsupported.
Workflow Manager Inventory Report works with Designer. It creates an html file listing work request and design properties (as entered in Workflow Manager), plus the design's CUs and their work locations.
To install Workflow Manager Inventory Report
1. Extract the Telvent.SE.WFMInventoryReport.zip to your Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution\Bin folder, so that Bin now contains a subfolder named Telvent.SE.WFMInventoryReport which in turn contains all the files for this tool.
Note: If Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution\Bin is not writable by non-admin users, extract the zip file to a folder that is. The report files are written to this folder, so write access is required.
2. From Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution\Bin, copy RegX.exe into the Telvent.SE.WFMInventoryReport folder.
3. In the Telvent.SE.WFMInventoryReport folder, open Telvent.SE.WFMInventoryReport.Config.xml. If necessary, change the PathToExcel value to reflect the location of excel.exe on the current computer, then save and close the Telvent.SE.WFMInventoryReport.Config.xml.
4. In the Windows Start menu, search for cmd.exe.
5. In the list of results, right-click cmd.exe and choose Run as Administrator.
6. When the cmd.exe window opens, navigate in it to Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution\Bin\Telvent.SE.WFMInventoryReport.
7. Type regx -c -r Telvent.SE.WFMInventoryReport.dll and press Enter.
8. One the process is complete, type exit and press Enter to close the cmd.exe window.
To access the WFM Inventory Report after installation
1. Open ArcMap.
2. From the Customize menu > choose Customize Mode.
3. When the Customize dialog opens, on the Commands tab look in the Telvent.SE category for the Inventory Report.
4. Click and drag the Inventory Report command onto any toolbar.
5. Close the Customize window.
6. If you do not already have data in your map, open a Stored Display or .mxd file.
7. Open or create a design containing at least one CU. If you want the report to accurately reflect the CUs' work location assignments, close and re-open the design after making the assignments.
8. Click the Inventory Report button that you added earlier.
The report opens in Excel.