The ArcFM Redlining Service is required if you would like to use the new ArcFM Redlining services with your ArcFM Mobile for Windows application.
Installing the ArcFM Redlining Service:
- Click the link at the bottom of this page to download the ArcFM Redlining Service installer.
- Double-click the downloaded .msi file to begin installation.
- Click Run if the Open File - Security Warning window opens.
- The install location will default to c:\Program Files\Schneider Electric. You can change the install location if you desire. Click Next, then click Install.
- Click Yes if the User Account Control window opens.
- Click Finish.
Upgrading the ArcFM Redlining Service:
If upgrading from a previous version of the ArcFM Redlining Service, follow the steps below to ensure that you do not lose any previous configuration.
- Locate the SE.Geospatial.WinService.exe.config file for the ArcFM Redlining Service. By default, this is located in "C:\Program Files\Schneider Electric\ArcFM.Mobile.RedliningService". Copy this file into another location, such as your Desktop.
- Uninstall the previous version of the ArcFM Redlining Service using the uninstall instructions below.
- Install the current version of the ArcFM Redlining Service using the install instructions above.
- Copy any existing configuration from the <appsettings> section of your saved SE.Geospatial.WinService.exe.config into the newly installed config file. However, do not remove any new configuration settings such as that for the ArcGIS Server username and password. See the ArcFM Mobile Configuration Guide for these additional configuration steps.
Uninstalling the ArcFM Mobile Redlining Service:
- Using Windows Control Panel > Programs and Features, select ArcFM Redlining Service 1.x.
- Choose Uninstall and follow the prompts to remove ArcFM Redlining Service.
For system requirements, see GIS - Supported Versions - ArcFM Mobile Services, Portal, and Tools.
Please visit the ArcFM Mobile Configuration Guide for post installation and configuration instructions.