The ArcFM Redlining Service is required if you would like to use the new ArcFM Redlining services with your ArcFM Mobile for Windows application.
Installing the ArcFM Redlining Service:
- Click the link at the bottom of this page to download the ArcFM Redlining Service installer.
- Double-click the downloaded .msi file to begin installation.
- Click Run if the Open File - Security Warning window opens.
- The install location will default to c:\Program Files\Schneider Electric. You can change the install location if you desire. Click Next, then click Install.
- Click Yes if the User Account Control window opens.
- Click Finish.
Upgrading the ArcFM Redlining Service:
If upgrading from a previous version of the ArcFM Redlining Service, follow the steps below to ensure that you do not lose any previous configuration.
- Locate the SE.Geospatial.Redlining.WinService.exe.config file for the ArcFM Redlining Service. By default, this is located in "C:\Program Files\Schneider Electric\ArcFM.Mobile.RedliningService". Copy this file into another location, such as your Desktop.
- Uninstall the previous version of the ArcFM Redlining Service using the uninstall instructions below.
- Install the current version of the ArcFM Redlining Service using the install instructions above.
- Copy the following settings from the <appsettings> section of your saved SE.Geospatial.Redlining.WinService.exe.config into the newly installed config file.
- ArcGISServer.User.Username (only required if using Portal for ArcGIS that is federated via OAuth2)
- ArcGISServer.User.Password (only required if using Portal for ArcGIS that is federated via OAuth2)
- Create a new API Key in the ArcFM Solution Center with the roles Redlining.User and Monitoring.Report. For more details on creating API Keys, see Configure On-Premise Redline Service.
- Copy the ClientId and ClientSecret values into their respective settings in the SE.Geospatial.Redlining.WinService.exe.config file.
Uninstalling the ArcFM Mobile Redlining Service:
- Using Windows Control Panel > Programs and Features, select ArcFM Redlining Service 1.x.
- Choose Uninstall and follow the prompts to remove ArcFM Redlining Service.
For system requirements, see GIS - Supported Versions - ArcFM Mobile Services, Portal, and Tools.
Please visit the ArcFM Mobile Configuration Guide for post installation and configuration instructions.