What's New in 1.1?
This page outlines what's new in the Wavepoint 1.1 client web application update. Wavepoint 1.1 requires the installation of 10.2.1c for both ArcFM Server and ArcFM License Manager, followed by the installation of Patch #3147 for each.
Ensure that your hardware and software meet the ArcGIS system requirements.
Ensure that your hardware and software meet the ArcFM system requirements defined at the GIS Support place on exchange.
Ensure that your machine is running Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 9 and above.
- When printing in browsers other than Internet Explorer 10 or 11, the formatted output may not appear nor print as expected.
What's New in Wavepoint?
- WDM modeling
- Feature layer searching
- Better basemaps
- Improved cabinet labeling
Just a Few of the Bugs Fixed
- WP-576 -- Passive devices display port position as port number when mousing over the port.
- WP-594 -- Trace results display 'none found' for valid patch locations.
- WP-595 -- "Cannot convert polylines or polygons with curves to JSON format" error while performing a trace.
- WP-614 -- When no address can be resolved for the endpoint of an OTDR trace, the lat/long coordinates are omitted.
- WP-340 -- Attributes are ordered differently in the 'details' and 'selection' panes.
- WP-558 -- Circuit trace results does not display cable length information.
- WP-566 -- Connectivity, OTDR and Coupler Sheet trace does not display "branch" icon when trace passes through a splitter.
- WP-631 -- OTDR trace field shows units as feet, regardless of map units actually used.