After installing ArcFM 10.2.1c, the Software Products tab is missing when Desktop Administrator is started. The only tab available is the License Manager tab, as seen here:
This is due to bug CLS-60752. This only occurs when the ArcFM 10.2.1c installer is run on a client with an existing 10.2.1x installation.
There are two workarounds for this issue:
- Install ArcFM 10.2.1c with 10.2.1x already installed. After installing ArcFM 10.2.1c, run a repair on the 10.2.1c installation:
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Select ArcFM Solution Desktop 10.2.1x from this list.
- Click Repair.
- Uninstall the existing ArcFM 10.2.1x installation, then install ArcFM 10.2.1c.