What is the ArcFM Mobile Portal?
The ArcFM Mobile Portal is a web application for management of ArcFM Mobile. It provides administrator functionality for ArcFM Mobile, including configuration of geospatial services, tasks, offline content, and users.
What are ArcFM Task Services?
ArcFM Mobile Services support access control, processing, and management of tasks and workflows.
What is the ArcFM Sync Service?
The ArcFM Sync Service supports scalable management of offline GIS content.
What are ArcFM Mobile Tools?
- The ArcFM Mobile Tools for ArcGIS allow a desktop GIS user to create and assign tasks in ArcFM Mobile based on a feature selection, create ArcFM Mobile history reports for a selected feature, and join map features to task results for symbolization and labeling.
- The ArcFM Mobile Tools for Excel allow an analyst to import ArcFM Mobile task results to Excel for creation of custom reports.
- The ArcFM Mobile Tile Package Uploader assists an administrator in uploading tile packages to ArcFM Mobile for use as basemaps.
- The ArcFM Mobile AD Sync Tool enables automatic synchronization of Active Directory user and group policies to ArcFM Mobile.
ArcFM Mobile Services and Tools Release - June 24, 2016
What's new in the ArcFM Mobile Task Services?
- Bug fixes.
What's new in the ArcFM Mobile Portal?
- The ArcFM Mobile Portal now allows the administrator to see the status of their on-premises ArcFM Sync Service in the form of a label on the Administration tab.
What's new in the ArcFM Sync Service?
- The ArcFM Sync Service now supports the ability for administrators to consolidate deltas into base replicas, so that users downloading the offline data for the first time are able to download only one file and still be up-to-date.