Firmware set C3414-500-S02K0_P1
released Jan 14, 2016
- Config Converter: Auto-Sectionalizing task
configuration parameter was omitted when using K0 Config Converter.
- Config Converter: Problem loading new templates
(Add/Change) into K0 Config Converter fixed.
- Proprietary and Confidential to Schneider
- Command Log: Log file compression routine task
priority reduced to prevent it from affection RTU operations under heavy load
- DNPM Protocol: Echoed commands from fiber loop
now handled properly on Ethernet channels and serial channels configured as
- GUI: Auto-Sectionalizing display page was
missing some timer parameters.
- Modbus: Improved command processing for DO and
- GUI: I/O point display pages now have legend to
indicate meaning of flags.
- Transdata Protocol: User can now configure the
RTU to expect an echo of meter command if meter is on fiber loop.
- DNPR Protocol: Event class for STS, ANA, and ACC
points are now set on per point basis.