Firmware set C3414-500-S02K0_P3
released Feb 22, 2016
- DNPM: Receiving packed STS (OBJ1 Var1) would not
clear initial “offline” flag for STS points unless received point state was 1
(Closed, On), leaving any/all unchanged points marked as “F” (failed) until
such time as the state changes to 1.
- GPS: Fixed Trimble Extended GPS Week Number bug
for ACE II/SK8 II GPS card.
C3414-500-S02K0_P2 released Feb 2, 2016
- GUI: Don’t show C3835 1MSSOE in list of mapping
sources if no points are configured.
- GUI: Session timeout was incorrectly changed to
be a fixed value, is now configurable again.
- GUI: Add ‘U’ flag in legend explaining its
- Hardware STS: Fixed event generation mechanism
for hardware STS points to insert correct health flag information.
- C3835 1MSSOE: Change init process so that DNP
does not generate events for every point that is marked online at bootup.