All Responder patch installers are cumulative and include all of the previous patches released for Responder at this release. Below are the most recent updates to the Responder 10.2.1a product. This patch includes all changes in 10.2.1a SP1, please refer to the readme to see the fixes in that Service Pack.
Note that the Responder Windows Service and Responder Query Services will be set to Automatic startup type by installation or uninstallation of this patch.
- RX-16432 - Calls under SCADA incidents don't respect call threshold
- Any user on Responder 10.2.1a would benefit from this patch.
- Download the patch installer ResponderClient10.21.10.1548.msp to any location on your desktop machine (Client boxes).
- Download the patch installer ResponderServer10.21.10.1548.msp to any location on your server machine (Server boxes).
- Download the patch installer ResponderWeb10.21.10.1548.msp to any location on your server machine (Web boxes).
- Double-click the applicable file to launch the installation.
- At the installer dialog, press 'Next'. Then click ‘Update’.
- When the installer dialog displays ‘Completed’, click the ‘Finish’ button.
- Repeat the process above for any other applicable installers (for instance if Client and Server installations are located on the same machine).