What's New in ArcFM Web 4.5
The following features and capabilities were added in ArcFM Web 4.5:
- Network tracing capabilities are provided for electric, gas, and water. The tracing options are comparable to those offered in ArcFM Silverlight.
- Configurable trace options are available to customize your visualization of trace results.
- For gas and water traces, more complex functions like squeeze offs and temporary sources are present.
- Trace results are displayed on the map and provided in a table format, which can be toggled on and off, allowing you to choose what is displayed on your screen at a given time.
Latitude Geographics also added features and capabilities to Geocortex Essentials 4.5. To view information on these enhancements, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Geocortex Support Center.
- If you do not already have an account, request an account to allow you access.
- Select the Geocortex Essentials link in the upper right corner.
- Select the What's New tab.
- Use their search functionality to find and retrieve documentation that defines the Geocortex Essentials 4.5 release.