What is the ArcFM Mobile Portal? The ArcFM Mobile Portal is a web application for management of ArcFM Mobile. It provides administrator functionality for ArcFM Mobile, including configuration of geospatial services, tasks, offline content, and users.
What are ArcFM Task Services? ArcFM Mobile Services support access control, processing, and management of tasks and workflows.
What are ArcFM Sync Services? ArcFM Sync Services support scalable management of offline GIS content.
What are ArcFM Mobile Tools?
- The ArcFM Mobile Tools for ArcGIS allow a desktop GIS user to create and assign tasks in ArcFM Mobile based on a feature selection, create ArcFM Mobile history reports for a selected feature, and join map features to task results for symbolization and labeling.
- The ArcFM Mobile Tools for Excel allow an analyst to import ArcFM Mobile task results to Excel for creation of custom reports.
- The ArcFM Mobile Tile Package Uploader assists an administrator in uploading tile packages to ArcFM Mobile for use as base maps.
- The ArcFM Mobile AD Sync Tool enables automatic synchronization of Active Directory user and group policies to ArcFM Mobile.
ArcFM Mobile Services and Tools Release - March 30, 2016
What's new in the ArcFM Mobile Services?
- ArcFM Mobile Services now support comprehensive federated identity, so users can benefit from a single sign-on experience across ArcFM Mobile components.
What's new in the ArcFM Mobile Portal?
- The ArcFM Mobile Portal now allows the administrator to prepare and manage offline content, optionally organized by region, and deliver this content to mobile users in convenient packages.
What's new in the ArcFM Sync Services?
- This is the first release of ArcFM Sync Services, enabling scalable management of offline GIS content.
- ArcFM Sync Services manage replicated data, incremental updates to data, and packaging of data to be leveraged by mobile applications.