ArcFM Mobile App (iPad)
After installing the prerequisites as detailed here: GIS - Supported Versions - ArcFM Mobile for iPad, you can install the ArcFM Mobile app for iPad.
- Go to ArcFM Mobile Downloads or search for ArcFM Mobile in the Apple App Store.
- Download the ArcFM Mobile app from the App Store.
- Click Install to initiate installation.
- When the installation is complete, tap the ArcFM Mobile icon to open the App.
ArcFM Mobile 3.0 for iPad Release - March 30, 2016
What's New in ArcFM Mobile (iPad)
- Users can select from multiple pre-generated "offline packages" to quickly download only the data they need.
- Users can select a background from a list of both offline or online base maps. Previously only one or the other was available.
- Users only have to select the data display they want to see; for example, electric distribution. The app automatically displays all available operational data based on their connectivity and previously downloaded data.
- iPad 2 and iPad 3 users might experience slower performance.
- The map re-zooms to the selected operational map after checking for new maps.
- Duplicate layers and symbols are displayed when both offline and online data are in the map.