In this how-to, we will walk through adding WeatherSentry® web mapping service (WMS) data into in ArcGIS Online
1) Add the WeatherSentry WMS host name "weather-services.telventdtn.com" into your ArcGIS Online Oganization's list of Trusted Servers. Outlined in ArcGIS Online Security Settings
WeatherSentry WMS services are served over both HTTP and HTTPS.
2) Create a new map or open an existing map in ArcGIS Online
3) Click "Add" and select "Add Layer from Web"
4) Select "A WMS OGC Service" from the drop down
5) Add the WMS server URL to the URL box: http://weather-services.telventdtn.com/basic/wms_v1/wms.wsgi
Leave the "Use as Basemap" unchecked
Click "Add Layer"
6) Add your WMS credentials when prompted.
7) The layers are added to your map!