This C# sample demonstrates
- How to transform forecast data in XML into CSV
- How to make web calls to WeatherSentry REST Service.
- How to retrieve an hourly 14 day forecast for a given postal code
- Change the USERNAME and PASSWORD variables to your own account name and password, either in code or in the config file
- Optionally change the postal code (you can use mine if you want, I don't mind)
- Compile and run! By default, the output goes to C:\Temp
Other potentially useful resources:
Comments? Questions? Leave them here.