ArcFM Mobile App (iPad)
After installing the prerequisites as detailed here: GIS - Supported Versions - ArcFM Mobile for iPad, you can install the ArcFM Mobile app for iPad.
- Go to ArcFM Mobile Downloads or search for ArcFM Mobile in the Apple App Store.
- Download the ArcFM Mobile app from the App Store.
- Click Install to initiate installation.
- The installation will finish. Tap the ArcFM Mobile icon to open.
ArcFM Mobile App (Windows OS)
After installing the prerequisites as detailed here: GIS - Supported Versions - ArcFM Mobile for Windows, you can install the ArcFM Mobile app for Windows.
- Go to ArcFM Mobile Downloads.
- Click ArcFM Mobile Windows 7 App.
- When prompted, click Run. Then click Install.
- The installation will conclude with a Finish dialog. Click OK.
ArcFM Mobile 2.3 Release - September 24, 2015
What's New in ArcFM Mobile (iPad)
We're happy to announce that ArcFM Mobile version 2.3 provides several key additions:
- Administrators and end users will find it easier than ever to take ArcFM Mobile offline. We've improved the performance and stability of map replication and sync by providing support for ArcGIS Server 10.3.1 and ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS 10.2.5. For more information about taking ArcFM Mobile offline, including configuration requirements, see Take ArcFM Mobile Offline.
- We've improved the stability, performance, and usability of the app with additional quality enhancements, including a more intuitive automatic display of maps based on user actions. Users can more efficiently find the information they need, provide feedback, and get their work done.
Also, this release includes several bug fixes, plus performance and stability improvements. Noteworthy fixes include:
- When placing a task on a line feature, the task stays on the location where it was placed. (MOB-47).
- The app no longer crashes when performing certain searches which return a large number of features. (MOB-106).
- Operational maps will never disappear. (MOB-1735).
- iPad 2 and iPad 3 users might experience slower performance.
- iOS9 users might experience some UI (User Interface) issues. For example, the map toolbar might not show in the right location after rotating the iPad.