Getting the Full Value of Your GIS Investment
Many utilities have invested significantly in GIS. Yet, staff turnover, an aging workforce, a lack of training, bad habits, complicated processes, and other factors can hinder performance and negatively impact users and efficiencies.
Schneider Electric's client service offerings provide a comprehensive portfolio of implementation, database, and consulting services to help you get the most from your Geospatial solution investments.
Our team can provide a broad range of tasks in the implementation and integration of GIS systems; or we can provide proven consultation services for companies that choose to manage their own implementation efforts. Based on your unique project needs, we offer a wide variety of implementation, database, and extended services. Regardless of the stage of implementation or support you engage our services, we will be accountable for total ownership of your success.
Our consultants have years of experience in helping our GIS clients optimize their investment for business results. They are also experts in our ArcFM Solution suite, and are backed by the wealth of information our R&D team can provide. The close relationship with R&D often allows us to guide product direction and enhancements based on clients' needs. Of course, a complete ArcFM Solution service provider must have a close collaboration with Esri. Our status as Esri's premier global utility solution provider -- and a platinum partner with premium and priority support -- ensures that our services are the most comprehensive in the industry.
Whatever your needs, we can deliver the technical skills and expertise that your organization requires.
- Make the most of your investment, helping your team become more efficient, boost product performance, and streamline processes
- Maintain a trouble-free, healthy ArcFM Solution geodatabase
- Reduce downtime and safe guard critical systems and data with disaster preparedness and response plan
- Increase performance and ensure health of your geodatabase
Our services offerings include:
- Requirements analysis
- System architecture and design
- Component specification
- Usage and configuration audits to ensure adherence to recommended Best Practices
- Database performance tuning, optimization, and security
- Implementation and integration
- Custom Application, Integration, Extension and Interface Development
- Installation, Configuration, Documentation
- QA – UAT, FAT, SAT
- Core and custom training
- On-site or at our location
- Technical Support - GIS Support
- Extended Support & Maintenance (ESM) - The Premium Support Program for the ArcFM Solution: Extended Support & Maintenance (ESM)
To learn more about our Client Services teams, offerings, processes, and successes, please contact your Sales Account Executive.