What is ArcFM Mobile? ArcFM Mobile is a suite of native mobile client apps for multiple form factors including Windows 7 and iPad. Please see separate documents "ArcFM Mobile Release Notes...".
What is the ArcFM Mobile Portal? The ArcFM Mobile Portal is a web application for management of ArcFM Mobile.
- The ArcFM Mobile Portal provides administrator functionality for ArcFM Mobile, including configuration of geospatial services and users.
- Additional task management functionality allows a coordinator to design, create, and assign tasks.
What are ArcFM Mobile Services? ArcFM Mobile Services support access control, processing, and storage of task data.
- ArcFM Mobile Services provide secure access to hosted functionality and data through REST APIs.
- The services-oriented architecture of ArcFM Mobile allows integrations and customizations to leverage the same services leveraged by ArcFM Mobile and ArcFM Mobile Portal
What are ArcFM Mobile Tools? ArcFM Mobile Tools assist customers in integrating ArcFM Mobile into their business processes, and can be downloaded from the ArcFM Mobile Downloads space in Exchange.
- The ArcFM Mobile Tools for ArcGIS allow a desktop GIS user to create and assign tasks in ArcFM Mobile based on a feature selection, create ArcFM Mobile history reports for a selected feature, and join map features to task results for symbolization and labeling.
- The ArcFM Mobile Tools for Excel allow an analyst to import ArcFM Mobile task results to Excel for creation of custom reports.
- The ArcFM Mobile Tile Package Uploader assists an administrator in uploading tile packages to ArcFM Mobile for use as base maps.
- The ArcFM Mobile AD Sync Tool enables automatic synchronization of Active Directory user and group policies to ArcFM Mobile.
ArcFM Mobile Services and Tools Release - September 1, 2015
What's new in the ArcFM Mobile Services?
- The ArcFM Mobile Portal now shows on the admin tab the role of each user. This role will be accurate as of the last time the user logged into the system. We have added the ability to change the role of Microsoft Account users from the Admin tab.