This ArcFM Solution patch installer is a cumulative patch that includes all of the previous patches released for ArcFM Desktop, ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Engine, ArcFM Extensions, Fiber Manager and Geodatabase Replication 10.2.1a. Below are the most recent updates to the ArcFM Solution 10.2.1a products. This patch includes and replaces all previous patches for the products listed below.
- This patch fixes an issue where splitting a simple edge CU in a design caused geometry errors and made editing difficult (#1238)
- MM55279: Split on Simple Edge CU invokes geometry error and is not properly updated in Design Tree (#1238)
Recommended Users Who Will Benefit from This Patch:
- All clients who use Designer
- All clients who use ArcFM Desktop and/or Feeder Manager 2
- All Fiber Manager users
- Clients who use ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Engine
- All clients who use Designer Express
- All Conduit Manager users
- Open the control panel and click on "Uninstall a program."
- Sort the programs by "Publisher" and locate the "Schneider Electric" programs.
- For each of the Schneider Electric programs listed, install the corresponding ProgramName10.21.10.1237.msp file. For example, if "ArcFM Solution Desktop 10.2.1a" is listed, then install "ArcFM_Desktop10.21.10.1237.msp."
- To install each .msp, double-click on it and follow the on-screen instructions.