Versions: 10.2.1a - current
Product Availability: ArcFM with Feeder Manager 2.0
This project sample shows how to track when users create multifeed conditions in Feeder Manager (FM) 2.0.
How to implement:
- Open MultifeedWarning.sln and connect any broken references.
- Build the solution.
- Ensure the MultifeedWarning.dll has been built into the project's \obj\x86\Debug folder.
- Copy the MultifeedWarning.dll into your Miner and Miner\FeederManager directory. Create the FeederManager (one word, Pascal case) folder if it does not already exist.
- Open ArcMap with an electric geometric dataset and FM 2.0 enabled.
- Make an edit that will cause a multifed situation for features to see warning.
All of the files shown below are required for the project to build successfully.
|MultifeedWarning.sln||Visual Studio Solution file.|
|MultifeedWarning.csproj||C# project file.|
|FM2MultifeedWarning.cs||Class module for the sample.|