ArcFM Mobile App (Windows OS)
After installing the prerequisites as detailed here: GIS - Supported Versions - ArcFM Mobile for Windows, you can begin installing the ArcFM Mobile app for Windows.
- Go to ArcFM Mobile Downloads.
- Click ArcFM Mobile Windows 7 App.
- When prompted, click Run. Then click Install.
- The installation will conclude with a Finish dialog. Click OK.
ArcFM Mobile App (iPad)
After installing the prerequisites as detailed here: GIS - Supported Versions - ArcFM Mobile for iPad, you can begin installing the ArcFM Mobile app for iPad.
- Go to ArcFM Mobile Downloads or search for ArcFM Mobile in the Apple App Store.
- Download the ArcFM Mobile app from the App Store.
- Click Install to initiate installation.
- The installation will finish. Tap the ArcFM Mobile Icon to open.
ArcFM Mobile 2.2 Release - May 20, 2015
What's New in ArcFM Mobile (iPad)
We're happy to announce that this version provides several key additions:
- We added the ability to cancel Search and Identify operations while offline.
- This release includes several bug fixes, plus other small enhancements.
Requirements for Disconnected Mapping
ArcFM uses ArcGIS Server feature services (with synch enabled) to replicate map data to mobile devices. This requires ArcGIS Server 10.2.2 or 10.3. There are no requirements for ArcGIS for Desktop or ArcFM to use disconnected mapping in ArcFM Mobile.
- ArcFM Mobile client and services require Global IDs for all layers that are linked to task types.
- Users might notice a delay in the login process if there are issues with connectivity or the VPN, which can prevent the app from communicating with map services.
- There are issues when selecting large number of tasks on the map using the task selection tool. The task graphics may disappear, but you will still see tasks selected in the task list. If you wait around 15-30 seconds, you should see your selections on the map.
- Long numbers in the display name may appear as scientific notations.