New Functionality Included:
- This patch provides a workaround for Fiber Manager users such that changing the header or wavelength in Circuit Manager no longer requires deleting and recreating the circuit
- This patch fixes an issue in which the Fiber Manager cable report was throwing an error after 10 minutes of inactivity
- This patch fixes an issue in which Designer users received errors when splitting conductors with a transformer CU while in a design
- This patch allows Designer Express users to close Express designs with GDBM without performing a reconcile and post
- This patch fixes an issue in Designer Express where the work request and design name were not shown in ArcMap title bar while in an as-built editing state
Recommended Users: Clients who use Fiber Manager, Designer, or Designer Express would benefit from this patch.