What's New in 1.0.3?
This page outlines what's new in the Wavepoint 1.0.3 client web application update. Wavepoint 1.0.3 is compatible with ArcFM Server 10.1.1 and 10.2.1.
Ensure that your hardware and software meet the ArcGIS system requirements.
Ensure that your hardware and software meet the ArcFM system requirements defined at the GIS Support place on exchange.
Ensure that your machine is running Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 9 and above.
- When printing in browsers other than Internet Explorer 10 or 11, the formatted output may not appear nor print as expected.
What's New in Wavepoint?
- The Map toolbar has been updated to provide functionality for features new to 1.0.3.
- The new Measurement Tool provides two ways - Distance and Location - of measuring between points on the map.
- The Legend tool provides a legend, in Wavepoint's left pane, that displays all of the features currently viewable in the map.
- The Identify pop-up has been revamped to provide attribute information in a Selection tab in the left pane, rather than in the map on top of other features.
- Using group layers, results appear twice (MM52736).
- If an error occurs, when clicking back in the map, the cursor moves to an unexpected position (MM52742).
- Some features in Wavepoint have hyperlinks that appear active, but when clicked, the hyperlinks are dead (MM53152).
- Inside a plant view, devices don't allow for multiple rows to display ports (MM53909).
- Zooming in is only supported to the extent that the basemap supports it (MM52558).
- In Chrome, labels erratically display at the bottom of a page, then sometimes labels print sort of skewed on the bottom in addition to the top of the next page (MM52572).
- Data display issues occur in almost every browser except Internet Explorer 10 or 11 (MM52573).
- When setting up user management, if users aren't created with the dbo.UserProfile, an error is thrown regarding the profile not being found (MM53251).
- Field names THISFIBERCLASSMODELNAME and GLOBALID are used in traces instead of model names (MM53262).
- Note: Wavepoint 1.0.3 is a client only update, and this issue is server SOE.
- In the Location measurement tool, the icons to the left of longitude shrink to nearly invisible in Chrome (MM54242).
- Pointing to certain basemaps can result in random information populated at the bottom of the Legend tab (MM54261).
- At a fault location, in the Details tab, the Fault Location item has a hyperlink that does not navigate to anything valid (MM54273).
- After an initial OTDR trace, subsequent OTDR traces do not clear the OTDR trace field contents (MM54274).
- Accommodation of the transformation of certain projections is inconsistent (MM54378).