New Functionality Included:
- This patch introduces a new trace configuration page which allows you to use simple trace results (efficient but limited in options) or use advanced trace results (more options but could take longer)
- This patch fixes an issue where FM2.0 energized phase information can be incorrect after placing a multi-unit feature
- This patch fixes an issue where Display Expressions can be incorrect on fields with a join after changing versions
- This patch fixes an issue where the Manual Angle Setter edit task cannot be used on features that have a join
- This patch fixes an issue in which Fiber Manager's Connection Manager can become unusable after a valid error occurs.
- This patch fixes an issue in which running the Upgrade Database tool in ArcCatalog against a database that is not configured for Fiber Manager will fail.
Recommended Users: All clients who use Feeder Manger 2 will benefit from this patch