Many of you have been using our secure exchange Smart Grid Support collaboration platform for case management and resolution. On September 29th we launched an enhanced exchange environment for collaboration on Smart Grid Products.
This features an interactive environment where you can:
- View and download product documents
- View and comment on recorded Customer Advisory Board (CAB, formerly known as PAG) sessions and see the schedule for future CAB sessions
- Learn more about, ask questions on, and submit ideas for ADMS enhancements
- Learn about and engage with your peers on ADMS best practices
- Ask and answer questions of your peers in our open support area
- Open, track and manage support cases
- Interact with support personnel through exchange
- Keep up to date with product and security advisories
- Track certification and release of patches
To learn more about ADMS, click here Learn More: Distribution Management System
You can register for exchange here: https://infrastructurecommunity.schneider-electric.com/create-account.jspa
Once registered, you can request access to the various CABs by clicking on the CAB links on the Smart Grid Products page. Once access is granted, you can view prior CAB recordings, ask questions on these recordings, and receive information on future CAB meetings.
We look forward to continued collaboration with you to maximize the benefits of ADMS at your utility.