Occasionally it may be necessary to delete a work request or design as an administrator in Workflow Manager. The normal Delete task will not be enabled since the administrator user is not the owner. Follow these steps to allow the administrator user to execute the Delete task:
- Open the Process Framework Administration Tool.
- Select the Node Types tab.
- Select the Work Request node type from the node list.
- Click Add Task.
- Enter "Admin Delete" in the Task Name field.
- Select the WMS Administrator check box in the Task Roles list.
- Select Delete from the Available Subtasks list and click the right arrow to add it to the Selected Subtasks list.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 3 - 8, but select Design in Step 3.
- Select File > Save.