ArcFM Mobile Excel Tools leverage the data manipulation abilities of Microsoft Excel to display ArcFM Mobile for iPad data in an easy-to-read format.
Installing ArcFM Mobile Tools for Excel:
- Click the ArcFM Mobile Excel Tools link at the bottom of this page to download the setup.exe file.
- Once downloaded, double-click the setup.exe file.
- Click Run if the Open File - Security Warning window opens.
- Click Install on the Microsoft Office Customization Installer screen.
- Click Close on the installer. The tool is added to the Excel ribbon as the "ArcFM Mobile" tab the next time you run the program.
Uninstalling ArcFM Mobile Tools for Excel:
- Using Windows Control Panel > Programs and Features, select ArcFM Mobile Excel Tools.
- Choose Uninstall and follow the prompts to remove ArcFM Mobile Excel Tools.
NOTE: On Windows 8 or 10, when uninstalling the ArcFM Mobile Excel Tools, you may see a Program Compatibility message after the uninstall completes. However, the ArcFM Mobile Excel Tools have uninstalled correctly, and you can safely disregard this message.
For system requirements, see GIS - Supported Versions - ArcFM Mobile Services, Portal, and Tools
Please visit the ArcFM Mobile User Guide for the most up-to-date instructions on using the ArcFM Mobile Tools for Excel.