How do I create a second out-of-the-box ArcFM Silverlight application.
- Browse down into the ...\inetpub\wwwroot\ArcFM\... directory and find ..\Silverlight\
- Copy the Silverlight directory and paste it in the same location. Then rename it from 'Silverlight - Copy' to something else (such as 'SL_FL' for Silverlight Fault locator)
- Open up IIS Manager
- Expand the server node and right-click Default Web Site
- Click Add Application
- Set the Alias to the desired URL for the app. If you want the URL to be http://<server>/ArcFM_FaultLocator this is where you will type in ArcFM_FaultLocator
- Set the Application Pool to ArcFMSilverlightPool
- Verify that it is using .NET Framework Version 4.0 and Integrated pipeline mode
- Hit the ellipsis button (...) to browse to a Physical path, and navigate to the ArcFMSilverlight.Web directory inside the directory created in step 2.
- So in the example above, the physical path is: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ArcFM\Silverlight_FaultLocator\ArcFMSilverlight.Web
- Verify settings and hit OK. The settings will look similar to:
This new app is accessible via http://<servername>/<Alias>, and will have its own page.config file, so configure as needed.