The following error message appears when starting a Redliner Session from within ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Engine:
ArcFM Session Manager
Mobile packet was not created. Check the event log for details.
Additional configuration is required for ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Engine to set where packets are placed.
Configuration Steps to enable Mobile for your Process Framework Database:
- Open up Engine Administrator. This file can be found at the location you installed ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS engine (...\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution\Bin\EngineViewerAdmin.exe).
- If necessary, click the 'Login' tab at the top, and expand 'Login Connections'. I'm guessing that you will only have a single connection in that list. And further that it will say something to the effect of 'Minerville.mdb', since you're using our sample data. If that's the case, click on that database to highlight it. You should see the Geodatabase box populate, and the Process Framework box will indicate that you haven't selected a process framework database to point to.
- Under the Process Framework box, click 'Browse...'.
- That will pop up a Login window for your session manager database. Click 'Connection >>' if necessary to expand the window. Examine the 'Database Name:' box. We're going to set the path to the Process Framework database momentarily. Just leave this window up for now.
- Open the Process Framework Administration Tool. (...\Miner and Miner\ArcFM Solution\Bin\PxAdminTool.exe).
- If necessary, click 'Connection >>' to expand the window and look at the 'Database Name:'.
Verify that this database name matches the database name which your ArcFM Engine Administrator is trying to point to, and further that both of these database names point to the sample sessionmanager.mdb database you're using.
- Once you have verified that the ArcFM Engine Administrator is pointing to the correct Process Framework database to log into (the one from step 4, above), you may click login to return to the ArcFM Engine Administrator window. Click 'Apply', and you may then close the window or leave it up.
- Now, back on the Process Framework Administration Tool Login, verify that the 'User Name:' is 'process' and click 'Login'.
- Select the 'Configuration' tab. Verify that you have both 'Px_MobileDatabase' with a Value of '1' and 'ProcessFrameworkEnterprise' with the directory Mobile is configured to use entered for its Value (such as 'C:\'). If this is not the case, click 'Add' to enter both names and their corresponding values. Then select File and Save.