Versions: 10.0.1 - 10.0.3 SP1
Product Availability: ArcFM Desktop
This implementation of IMMTreeTool provides a simple example of a custom Tree tool. This tool, when registered into the D8SelectedCuTreeTool component category, will be available as a context menu option for selected features in the ArcFM Attribute Editor's Targets tab.
How to Implement:
- You may modify the code sample. This step is not required.
- Compile the code sample.
How to Use:
- In ArcMap, start an Edit session.
- Send a feature to the Targets tab.
- On the Targets tab, right click the feature and select Create Feature at XY (.NET) from the context menu.
- In the form provided, enter the XY coordinates at which you want the feature placed.
- Click OK. The feature will be placed at the designated location and any relevant autoupdaters will be fired just as if the user had placed the feature manually.
All of the files shown below are required for the project to compile successfully.
|CreateAtXY.csproj||C# project containing the code to generate a Tree Tool|
|CreateAtXY.cs||This class implements the IMMTreeTool interface (which replaced IMMTreeViewTool) to provide a new context menu tool on the Attribute Editor's Selection tab.|
|frmGetXY.cs||Form that requests entry of XY coordinates from the user.|
|modCommon.cs||Constants for the project.|