Versions: 10.1.1 - current
Product Availability: ArcFM Desktop, ArcFM Server
This developer sample provides a way to replace fields that currently rely on feeder information changes. Any time the Feeder Manager 2.0 plug-in asks for feeder information, it also asks for custom feeder information. This sample provides the delivery mechanism for that information. Custom feeder fields are available in ArcMap and in ArcFM Server. All of the files shown below are required for the project to build successfully.
How to Implement:
- You may modify the code sample. This step is not required.
- Build the solution sample using the Any CPU flag.
- Locate your ArcFM and/or ArcFM Server installation directory. You can use the registry to determine which directory this is. For 32-bit applications such as ArcMap, this registry key is located at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Miner and Miner\ArcFM8\InstallDir. For 64-bit applications such as ArcFM Server, this registry key is located at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Miner and Miner\ArcFM8\InstallDir.
- In your installation directory (or directories), create a new folder called FeederManager.
- Copy the .dll into the Feeder Manager directory (or directories) you just created.
How to Use:
- Open ArcMap.
- Select features and view the new fields in the ArcFM Attribute Editor.
All of the files shown below are required for the project to compile successfully.
|CustomFeederFields.csproj||C# project containing the code to add custom fields.|
|FeederField.cs||Class module that provides a replacement field for fields that currently rely on feeder information changes. This sample demonstrates how to concatenate feature values with Feeder ID.|
|FirstFeederID.cs||Class module that provides the first Feeder ID of a feature.|
|AssemblyInfo.cs||Supporting class module|