Versions: 9.3.1 - current
Product Availability: ArcFM Desktop
In ArcFM, Tree tools are found in right-click utility menus. Users can right-click items in list trees to access tree tools (or utility tools). This sample provides two right-click tools: Display Coordinate Info and Zoom and Flash (.NET). Both tools are registered to the D8SelectionTreeTool component category and appear in the right-click menu on selected features on the Selection tab of the Attribute Editor.
How to Implement:
- You may modify the code sample. This step is not required.
- Build the solution.
How to Use:
- In ArcMap, start an edit session.
- Select one or more features on the map.
- In the Attribute Editor, select the Selection tab and right click a feature.
- In the right-click menu, select Display Coordinate Info to view a form with the feature's XY coordinates.
- In the right-click menu, select Zoom and Flash (.NET) to zoom to the selected feature and highlight it on the map three times.
All of the files shown below are required for the solution to build successfully.
|Miner.Samples.TreeTools.csproj||C# project containing the code to generate a Tree Tool|
|CoordinateDisplayer.cs||Displays the current coordinates of the selected feature.|
|ZoomAndFlash.cs||Zooms to and highlights the selected feature|