Versions: 9.3.1 - current
Product Availability: ArcFM Desktop
ArcFM uses several tables to store persistent information that is used to configure the ArcFM environment. These data include snapping environment settings, stored displays, page templates, and documents. In order to use these features, you must login to an ArcFM System Database - a database that contains these system tables. There are some cases where this login process could be customized or bypassed altogether. This code sample bypasses the login form and automatically logs into a geodatabase.
How to Implement:
- You may modify the code sample. This step is not required.
- Build the solution.
- Select the login object you wish to use, then create a Registry key called ArcFMLogin at the following location in the Registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Miner and Miner\ArcFM8\. If you use a 64-bit machine, instead place the new key here: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Miner and Miner\ArcFM8\.
- Right-click the ArcFMLogin key and create a String Value called LoginObject.
- Right-click the LoginObject String Value and select Modify.
- Enter the progID of the .cs you wish to use in the Value Data field. The progID is [Namespace].[Class Name]. For example: MMSample.CustomLogin.
- Any time you wish to use a different login object, modify this progID to correspond with the progID of the login object you wish to use.
All of the files shown below are required for the solution to build successfully.
|Miner.Samples.Login.csproj||C# project containing the code to generate a custom login object|
|LoginForm.cs||Class module that implements the custom login object.|