Versions: 10.0.3 - current
Product Availability: ArcFM Desktop (Designer)
The Sample CU Filter is visible only in ArcMap (not in ArcCatalog). This custom filter searches by CU name for the user-defined criteria.
How to Implement:
- You may modify the code sample. This step is not required.
- Compile the code sample.
How to Use:
This sample filter is available only in ArcMap. Use the Sample CU Search filter to search for CUs by name.
- In ArcMap, open a design and open the CU Filter.
- Click the Add Filters button.
- In the Add Filters dialog, select Sample CU Search and click Add. This adds the sample filter to the Filter Information section of the Compatible Unit Filter window.
- Enter a value in the Sample CU Search field to search the list for a specific CU by name. The search locates any CUs that contain the text entered in the field.
All of the files shown below are required for the project to compile successfully.
|SampleCuFilter.csproj||C# project containing the code to generate the CU filter.|
|SampleFilter.cs||Class module that defines the sample filter.|
|SampleFilterView.xaml||The XAML that defines the user interface for the sample filter.|
|SampleFilterView.xaml.cs||The class module behind the XAML that defines the user interface.|
|SampleFilterViewModel.cs||The class module that integrates the filter with the user interface.|
|AssemblyInfo.cs||Class module to support the tool.|