A message to our clients and partners:
Your success is our success.
You are not just a customer.
We are not just a vendor.
This is a partnership.
We are all in this thing together. Our obsession is providing world class technical support services that make your life easier. Our goal is to consistently exceed your expectations of our technical support services. To achieve this goal, we have established a talented and committed team of product experts (Schneider Electric employees across the U.S., and our network of domestic and international distributors) with a passion for true customer service. Whether we are serving you through our Core/Standard Maintenance Program, or our premium support program (Extended Support & Maintenance [ESM]), our constant focus is on making you want to tell every utility in the world how successful you have been with our products and services.
These are all nice words. You have seen similar words on every other software company's website. We back them up with action. Don't take my word for it though, listen to what you and your peers are telling us. We send a customer satisfaction survey for every technical support case that we resolve and close. The survey asks you to rate various aspects of your support experience from 1 to 5; it also allows you to submit comments. Over the last 24 months, we have seen positive results:
Additionally, we conduct an annual survey with our clients and partners before our annual User Group Conference Link 2014. Over the past three years, we have seen evidence of our improvements in your responses.
Here is just a small sample of comments from the last 3 months:
- Ebony is wonderful, gets right to the heart of the problem, communicates very well, from phone calls to emails, webex, etc. She also follows up with synopsis via email after web ex and phone calls. Great Support Engineer!!!!
- Response was quick and accurate, very helpful. Excellent job.
- Dave has always been a great help while working on any technical issues. He explains the issues and suggests solutions out of which almost all of them work. Thanks to him for such great service.
- Great work. the analyst was prompt, knew what to look for to get a resolution, and delivered information in a timely manner.
- Matt used a very methodical approach to problem solving with ArcGIS Server. I learned a great deal about how to debug this technology.
- A timely live phone response from a knowledgeable support personnel is so important to us as implementers and this incident was resolved quickly and easily and satisfied expectations.
- Thank you Telvent support. As always, it is a pleasure to work with you.
- Tim is always available, always follows up with me and always has a solution for me in one phone call. That is unheard of nowadays with software where you get sent all over the place. I think he is awesome!
- All I have to say is tech support team at Telvent, including Schneider is doing a fantastic job. Keep up the great work!! It takes a team to succeed that's what I feel from telvent in general.
- Great customer service, keep up the good work....refreshing, thank you
- I have always had such great tech support from Telvent and Tim was every bit as knowledgeable as everyone else that has helped me.
- We were new to Extended Support & Maintenance (ESM) and even though our contract was 10 days away from commencing....Schneider helped us out...right away
- TMM (Schneider-Electric) support has come a LONG way. I work with a few different systems and their support. SE is highly competent and continues to regularly be among the best support experience I have.
My favorite thing about all of these positive results and improvements is that they are not simply due to our Support personnel's commitment... they are just as much due to your commitment to your company, our products and our organization. These numbers illustrate the commitment and collaboration from both sides. We have an amazing team of professionals that I am lucky to work with. We are continuously improving our systems, tools, processes, knowledge and skills as we pursue Customer Support greatness.
In the coming weeks, I will be posting more of this survey data. I will also provide updates as the months go by.
Please explore this GIS Support space and take advantage of all of the valuable resources that are at your disposal. Ask questions, start discussions, engage, interact, and give your perspective.
The success of exchange depends on the open, honest, expert collaboration of all of our employees, clients, partners and prospects.
While every single member of our Customer Support team is chartered with ensuring your concerns are addressed and you get maximum value out of this community, you are also more than welcome to contact me directly anytime with any and all questions, issues or suggestions. I will either get you the information you need or put you in touch with the right person. Your feedback is critical to our success.
Thank you for being a customer. Thank you for sticking with us through the ups and downs. We are flattered that you've chosen us. We are committed to making it a valuable, life-long partnership. If we have met, I look forward to seeing you again. If we haven't met, I look forward to meeting you.
Director of Customer Support