Versions: 9.3.1 - current
Product Availability: ArcFM Desktop, ArcFM Engine
This sample class validation rule ensures that the rated kVA of a transformer is equal to the total kVA of all the related transformer units.
How to Implement:
- You may modify the code sample. This step is not required.
- Build the solution sample.
How to Configure:
- This validation rule assumes a relationship exists between the Transformer and TransformerUnit object classes. Create this relationship in ArcCatalog if it doesn't already exist.
- This validation rule requires assignment of the TRANSFORMER and TRANSFORMERUNIT model names to their corresponding object classes. The RATEDKVA field model name must be assigned to the RatedkVA fields on the Transformer and TransformerUnit object classes.
- In ArcCatalog, this validation rule should be assigned to the Transformer feature class on the Object Info tab of the ArcFM Properties Manager.
How to Use:
- In ArcMap, select one or more transformers to validate.
- Click the QA/QC tool on the ArcFM Solution toolbar or right click the feature (or feature layer) in the Attribute Editor and select Run QA/QC or Run QA/QC All.
- In the example below, we turned off the Update RatedKVA autoupdater on the relationship. We then added a Transformer Unit to the Transformer feature to force a scenario where validation would fail.
All of the files shown below are required for the solution to build successfully.
|Miner.Samples.ValidationRules.csproj||C# project containing code to generate a custom validation rule.|
|RatedKVARule.cs||Defines how the validation rule behaves.|
|QASampleUtilities.cs||Supporting class module|
|AssemblyInfo.cs||Supporting class module|