When configuring ArcFM Geodatabase Replication Web Service, if "NETWORK SERVICE" is chosen as the application identity (App Pool) or the 'user' for pass-through authentication, and the server is part of a domain, the computer identity must be given the correct permissions.
Along with other changes and permissions granted to the "NETWORK SERVICE" account, you must select the "Computers" checkbox in the "Object Types" GUI in order to access the domain/ComputerName$ account needed to make the replication service run using pass-through authentication.
To do this in Windows 7 or Server 2008 R2 or SP2:
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ (if ArcFM Geodatabase Replication Web Service was not installed to the default location, browse to its install directory instead).
- Right-click ArcFMGDBReplicationService and select Properties.
- If necessary, select the Security tab
- Click "Edit..." to change permissions.
- Select Permissions for ArcFMGDBReplicationService window that pops up and click "Add...".
- On the Select Users, Computers, Service Accounts of Groups window, click "Object Types..." and then check the box for Computers.
- Click OK for each open window.