Versions: 9.3.1 - current
Product Availability: ArcFM Engine
This flyout command code sample creates a Bookmark command that displays available bookmarks in the currently selected stored display. The command may be placed on a toolbar or as a menu item, as shown below.
Flyout command as a menu item
How to Implement:
- You may modify the code sample. This step is not required.
- Build the solution.
- Copy the DLL to the ArcFM Solution\bin directory.
- Open the ArcFM Engine Administrator and select the Layout and Licenses tab.
- Click the Commands node in the tree at the left, then click the Add button next to the Loaded Components column.
- Browse to the DLL you just compiled (e.g., ArcFMViewerEnginePopUpBookmarks.dll) and click Open.
- Select DevBookmarkCommand from the list of commands. Click Add.
- Click OK in the ArcFM Engine Administrator.
How to Use:
- First you'll add the command to a toolbar. In ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Engine, select Tools > Customize.
- Select the Commands tab and choose the ArcFM Developer Samples category.
- Drag the Dev: Bookmarks tool and drop it onto a toolbar or inside a drop-down menu. Click Close on the Customize window.
- Click the Dev: Bookmarks tool to refresh the data view. You must have a stored display open in order for the tool to be enabled.
All of the files shown below are required for the project to compile successfully.
|ArcFMViewerEnginePopUpBookmarks.sln||C# solution containing the flyout command code sample for ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Engine|
|ArcFMViewerEnginePopUpBookmarks.csproj||C# project containing the code to generate a custom flyout command object|
|AssemblyInfo.cs||Class module to support the command|
|DevBookmarkCommand.cs||Class module that contains the flyout command code|
|DevBookmark.cs||Class module that contains the command code for a bookmark. One class exists for each bookmark in the list.|