Versions: 9.3.1 - current
Product Availability: ArcFM Engine
How to Implement:
- You may modify the code sample. This step is not required.
- Build the solution.
- Copy the DLL to the ArcFM Solution\bin directory.
- Open the ArcFM Engine Administrator and select the Layout and Licenses tab.
- Click the Commands node in the tree at the left, then click the Add button next to the Loaded Components column.
- Browse to the DLL you just compiled (e.g., ArcFMViewerEngineMapRefresh.dll) and click Open.
- Select DevMapRefreshCommand from the list of commands. Click Add.
- Click OK in the ArcFM Engine Administrator.
How to Use:
- First you'll add the command to a toolbar. In ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Engine, select Tools > Customize.
- Select the Commands tab and choose the ArcFM Developer Samples category.
- Drag the Dev: Refresh Map tool and drop it onto a toolbar. Click Close on the Customize window.
- Click the Dev: Refresh Map tool to refresh the data view. You must have a stored display open in order for the tool to be enabled.
All of the files shown below are required for the project to compile successfully.
|ArcFMViewerEngineMapRefresh.sln||C# solution containing the button command code sample for ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Engine|
|ArcFMViewerEngineMapRefresh.csproj||C# project containing the code to generate a custom button command object|
|AssemblyInfo.cs||Class module to support the command|
|DevMapRefreshCommand.cs||Class module that contains the button command code|