Versions: 9.3.1 - current
Product Availability: ArcFM Engine
This code sample illustrates how to create a custom pane (or tab) for the Table of Contents dockable window. The ArcFM Viewer user interface allows the user to easily add panes to the Table of Contents dockable window (see Using ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Engine online help).
How to Implement:
- You may modify the code sample. This step is not required.
- Build the solution.
- Copy the DLL to the ArcFM Solution\bin directory.
- Open the ArcFM Engine Administrator and select the Layout and Licenses tab.
- Click the Dockable Windows node in the tree at the left, then click the Add button next to the Loaded Components column.
- Browse to the DLL you just compiled (e.g., ArcFMViewerEngineDockWindow.dll) and click Open.
- Select DevDockableWindow from the list of commands. Click Add.
- Click OK in the ArcFM Engine Administrator.
How to Use:
To add the dockable window to the user interface, select View > Upper Caption. The dockable window will appear in the top left corner. You can adjust its size and placement in the user interface.
All of the files shown below are required for the project to compile successfully.
|ArcFMViewerEngineDockableWindow.sln||C# solution containing the dockable window pane code sample for ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Engine|
|ArcFMViewerEngineDockableWindow.csproj||C# project containing the code to generate a custom dockable window pane object|
|DevDockableWindow.cs||Class module that contains the dockable window pane form|